Sometimes you just find something you love…a saying, a person, a book, a place, a food, a moment….. I call these “random crushes”. Here are a few of my current ones:
- themomedit — This site has single handedly rescued my serious lack of style recently!
- World Market – I love kooky, quirky cards and stationary, and World Market has some great things, especially for your crazy girlfriends.
- Catstudio – This couple makes the most beautiful tributes of iconic cities, colleges, and geographical hot spots printed on dish towels, glass/cups, and embroidered pillows. I collect the dish towels which also make great gifts.
- Asperger’s/High Functioning Autism Support – As a mom to an aspergirl who is about to graduate from high school, I am thrilled about programs like these:
- Maptote Cotton Bags –“Fun schematic maps of various cities featuring their neighborhoods, icons and landmarks, adorn these simple cotton totes, making it easy to be green.” – Lonny Magazine. I LOVE my Napa double wine tote, and these make awesome gifts, too!
- Very Well Fit Recipe Nutrition Calculator – This is such a great tool for creating a nutrition label for your recipes. Copy and paste your ingredient list and then create the label.